A Message Scribed in Blood

Xelphiem

A Message Scribed in Blood

#1 Post by Xelphiem » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:04 am

Fellow guild mates,
In the name of the Three, our guild needs a leader. We need someone to guide our family. We have those among us unable to find their purpose in our family because their bloodline has no elders by which to guide them. I intend to instill this leadership into our ranks. We will not be contained simply beneath the sewers. It is time the people of Rhojidan who live on the streets know who they are with. It is time the owners of shops know who truly runs their transactions. Those who pretend to rule the streets are about to learn that WE, the Sinshade Family, own Rhojidan. The rich cannot control them with their armies and their wealth, this city is ours and it is time that we knew it. Who is better to lead us to victory than a lich, an undead shaped to lead legions? I will bring us to victory. Under my leadership, we shall lead Rhojidan to a new era of prosperity without the foul oppression of the royalty to steal away the wealth of our great city. Give me your support my brothers and sisters and I will give you that which you have never known.
-Elder Lich Xelphiem, The Plague Bringer.