Weapon and Shield - Nature Warden

Share and discuss all of your character builds in the realm of Asteria. The possibilities are endless!
Runedir

Weapon and Shield - Nature Warden

#1 Post by Runedir » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:21 am

Nature Warden [-------------------------------------------------] Suggested Guild - Wild Enclave [-------------------------------------------------] Weapon and Shield 20 Mysticism 20 Naturalism 20 Acrobatics 15 Coercion 20 Survival 5 [-------------------------------------------------] Total [100] [-------------------------------------------------] -
The Nature Warden utilizes a mixture of Cloth and Heavy armor and utilizes the Wild Enclave to have guardian pets.
-
Mysticism offers improved mana regeneration, a small bonus to Attack Power and Spell Power by utilizing 5% of your maximum mana, and improves skill ranks by an additional 5 ranks.
-
Naturalism is the butter on the bread of this build by giving it access to useful buffs for improved armor, health regeneration and a chance to evade ranged attacks. It also offers a way to heal through Healing Rain.
-
Acrobatics fits into the build due to the mixture of armor and gives the hero Dodge, Initiative, the ability to recover from knockdowns with Kip-Up, and access to Battle Rhythm to increase attack and critical damage.
-
Coercion is pushed to the max at 20 giving a player +1 pets which adds to the Enclave Ability to add another for I believe a total of 3 pets. Servant Link allows your Naturalism Buffs to effect all your pets and because they can take on enemies before you are advanced which keeps your health up, will utilize Imperious Splendor and make those pets even stronger.
-
Survival finishes the build at 5 points by offering a small boost to resistances through Natural Resistance, but the main use is to improve healing to yourself and others by having Herbal Remedy.
-
This build is still being tested
Runedir

Arcades

Re: Weapon and Shield - Nature Warden

#2 Post by Arcades » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:33 am

I will definitely be trying a build very close to this at some point. I'm a big fan of combining weapon/shield and acrobatics. Always loved Warden in EQ2 and in a couple of MUDs where I've played em.