GMs Needed!!!

Information from the staff
Arcades

GMs Needed!!!

#1 Post by Arcades » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Soon we will be appointing initial guildmasters for the other 3 guilds - Army, Enclave, and Sinshade - if you are interested please let me know. We had a few folks who were interested in the past but haven't been around as much lately. You're still welcome to apply if that's the case but of course RP, leadership, and being active in the game come with the job. GMs are considered "ministaff" and, working with other staff, are responsible for facilitating RP in the guild and throughout Asteria, as well as shaping the guild and its culture by creating RP events, rituals/traditions, forming different IC relationships/dynamics with other guilds, working with me to add lore and content, and other duties.

If you are interested you can contact me individually via whatever means just to chat about it. The initial requirements to apply include:
  • Write a biography/autobiography from whatever perspective or situation and post it to the IC forums. Can be about a battle, a quest, or just a simple "Born in 759 to a poor farmer" deal, as long as it introduces and tells more about your character.
  • Write an IC message explaining interest in the GM position, as a post to the guild's IC forum. This can also be in whatever format like a story, a speech, a note left behind, etc.
  • Have a general idea of what kind of RP event you'd like to have announcing you as the GM.
See the IC forums for examples of IC posts, stories, etc. written by players, including bios and Astrum's GM appointment event. Also, if you would like your bio and/or GM application story to be added as an in-game book, let me know.
viewforum.php?f=13

Arcades

Re: GMs Needed!!!

#2 Post by Arcades » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:31 am

Update on GMs:

Congratulations to Xelphiem on being the inaugural GM for the Sinshade Family!

We'll do an RP event for Xelphiem's appointment in the near future

We are still working out Enclave and Army

Arcades

#3 Post by Arcades » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:50 am

Update on GMs:

Congratulations to Eryn on being the inaugural GM for the Wild Enclave!

We'll do an RP event including Eryn's appointment in the near future

We are still working out Army GM, let me know if you are interested

Arcades

#4 Post by Arcades » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:39 am

Update on GMs:

Congratulations to Oiche on being the second GM for the University of Arcana!

Congratulations to Zorian on being the inaugural GM for the Army of Rhojidan!

We'll do RP events for these appointments in the near future.

Arcades

#5 Post by Arcades » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:45 am

This means all four guilds now have GMs. If you are interested in leadership roles there will still be many available. GMs will create and fill special positions as they see fit. Then there are the 4 temples and other existing/future IC organizations which may need leaders.